Grand Hyatt Jakarta and Le Petit Chef invite you to experience the best of theatre and dining in a 2-hour immersive culinary journey following the footsteps of Marco Polo across the famous Silk Road.
Using cutting-edge 3D visual technology, diners will be able to follow the smallest chef in the world on his culinary journey through various continents, complemented with themed music, props and an exquisite six-course menu.
Le Petit Chef Marco Polo will run from 8 October until 23 December 2019 in two exclusive Private Dining Rooms of C’s Steak & Seafood Restaurant, located on the 4th floor of Grand Hyatt Jakarta. There will be two shows each at lunch and dinner daily, each session limited to 12 and 8 diners respectively.
Guest can choose between two different menus, « Journey » and « Expedition (premium) », the latter including a welcome glass of Champagne.
Kids and vegetarian menu are also available.
All six-course menus are inclusive of the following:
● Complimentary welcome cocktail or mocktail
● A special 3D animated story presented by our conductor
● 6-course menu crafted by Grand Hyatt Jakarta’s Executive Sous Chef Mauro Santarelli
● Option to include Birthday Cake, Chocolate Box (9 pieces)
● Entire Private Dining Room buyout options are available; with add on of logo, projection personalisation and / or photographer.
Please contact [email protected] for more information.
To ensure that all guests enjoy their dining experience, children under the age of eight are not encouraged to attend.
Kids MenuIDR 1,400,000 nett per person