Marco Polo is a two hour dining show that includes 5 course menu, takes the guest along a culinary
journey across 6 regions. The unparalleled 3D show is complimented by a unique gastronomic
experience full of fun and surprises. Engage in a 5 senses spectacle as they savor the tastes of the
story along its sights, sounds and aromas, it tells the story of how the chef followed the exciting
route of Marco Polo.
1. Where can I purchase a seat to experience it?
Seats are ONLY sold online at https://lepetitchef.asia/
2. What is the minimum age to experience Marco Polo?
The minimum age to experience Marco Polo is 6 years old.
- Each individual will need to have his/ her own seat. Sharing of seats is not allowed, regardless of age.
3. Can someone with a disability experience Marco Polo?
Experience is possible for wheelchair users and people with mild disabilities, BUT please write to us in advance BEFORE purchasing your seat with a detailed explanation on your condition for our safety officer to evaluate and advise accordingly.
4. How many people can fit per session?
Our tables can accommodate groups of 2, 4 and 6, with the maximum capacity of 36 pax per session.
5. What time and how many sessions are there daily?
- Two sessions of Marco Polo on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 7:00 PM & 9:00 PM.
- Three sessions of Marco Polo on Friday and Saturday at 5:00 PM, 7:00PM & 9:00PM.
- You may not switch between sessions once you have bought the seat to your preferred session.
6. How long does each experience last?
The unique dining experience is for 90 – 120 minutes. Guests are required to register at the waiting Lounge at least 30 minutes before the time of the session that they have bought. Failure to reach on tme will deem your admission as forfeited with no refunds given.
7. What happens if I am late for my experience?
The show will start as per schedule and your admission will therefore be considered as forfeited. Please note that no refund will be given.
8. What happens if I don’t turn up? Can I get a refund?
Kindly note that once a purchase has been made, strictly no refund will be given, unless the experience is cancelled by the organizer themselves.
9. I’m an event organizer, corporation, individual and would like to organize/ customize my own Marco Polo experience. Can I do that?
Yes, write in to us at [email protected]
10. Where exactly in Kuala Lumpur will the Marco Polo experience be located?
Marco Polo is located at HIVE Unit H-G-11, TREC , 438, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur. The nearest landmark is Iron Fairies, Kuala Lumpur and entrance from Gate 3 (Near Jupiter). Guests are entitled for FREE parking at (Basement & Multi-level Car Park) from 5:00 Pm until 10:00 Pm.
11. Is there any kids menu available?
- Yes, there is kids menu available for 6yrs until 12yrs old ONLY. The price is Rm 99 per pax.
1. Can I change my food menu?
We have a standard of 5 course menu with different options for the main course. Unfortunately, we do not allow any changes to it once your booking is confirmed.
2. Is the food being served Halal?
The menu is from Elements Kuala Lumpur, The Official Food Provider, is carefully crafted and selected. All meats ordered from the caterer are strictly sourced and slaughtered in accordance with Islamic principles and their suppliers and producers are legally approved and certified by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM).
3. Can I bring my own food and/or drinks?
We strictly prohibit outside food or drinks to be brought into the area. All guests would be subjected to a basic bag.